Informative talks are arranged with guest speakers who provide members with information, inspiration and humour!
- Professor Tony Atwood, world renowned experton AS, talked about ASC.
- Luke Beardon, university lecturer, gave talks on sensory issues and how anxiety affects behaviour.
- Ros Blackburn talked about her experiences with autism.
- Julia Daunt talked about PDA.
- Lynne Moxon, a psychologist, gave talks on transition and puberty & sexuality in ASC.
- Dr. Wendy Lawson talked about her experiences as a professional with high functioning autism.
- Jonathan Tommey, MD of the Autism Clinic, gave a talk on biomedical imbalances in ASC.